The thrill that you’ll get in playing arcade or online games is beyond compare. And if you’re a pro, you cannot afford a single game to pass without trying it first. If you want to know the top 5 arcade games that you must play at least once in your life, read on.
- Street Fighter III. Aside from breath-taking fight scenes, this third reload of Street Fighter is known for its intuitive gameplay. And since the tracks used in this game combined different genres, it quickly captured the heart of gamers of all ages. Indeed, Street Fighter II deserves to be the number 1 of our list.
- Super Smash Bros. Melee. If you’re looking for an unconventional type of game, you’ll surely get hooked with the Super Smash Bros. Melee. You can choose from a wide selection of game avatars since this game united the famous cartoon characters to form a formidable squad.
- Mortal Kombat II. No doubt, the first edition of this game hyped your childhood. But the second blow of Mortal Kombat is packed with more challenging gameplay to bring your experience to the next level. This time, you’ll not just be focusing on the most gruesome fatality, but you can also run babalities.
- Soulcalibur. Originally developed to quench the thirst of arcade gamers, this game from Namco is also worth the try. You’ll love the game’s impressive interface and spectacular weaponry.
- Marvel VS. CAPCOM 2: New Age of Heroes. If you want to feel like one of Marvel or Capcom’s superheroes, then this is the right game for you. Choose from the 55 characters packed with distinct combos and attacks. You’ll also feel relieved with the game’s ‘I wanna take you for a ride’ soundtrack.
These are only five of the best fighting games of all time. You must play all of these at least once in your lifetime.